The Lloyd Library and Museum is open to the public and free of charge.
- Before You Visit
- Materials identified in the Lloyd Catalog can be pulled upon request and ready for your visit.
- Visiting and Using the Library and Museum
- Masks are required for all visitors.
- Enter the Lloyd Library and Museum through the Plum Street door. Please ring the doorbell for admission.
- Additionally, researchers using Library materials are required to fill out a Registration Form and present a photo ID upon arrival.
- Reading Room Guidelines
- To schedule an appointment email or call (513) 721-3707.