From 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Before You Visit
- The Lloyd Library is open for collection use by appointment. All exhibits are currently closed. To schedule and appointment, email or call (513)721-3707. Saturday appointments must be scheduled by the Thursday prior at 4 p.m.
- Please review the researcher safety policy.
- A health/contact tracing questionaire is required with each visit.
- Materials identified in the Lloyd Catalog can be pulled upon request and ready for your visit.
Visiting and Using the Lloyd Library and Museum
- Enter the Lloyd Library and Museum through the Plum Street door. Please ring the doorbell for assistance.
- Face coverings for visitors and employees are manditory.
- Additionally, researchers using Library materials are required to fill out a Registration Form and present a photo ID upon arrival
- Reading Room Guidelines