From 5:30 pm until 8:00 pm
Honor gardeners, past and present, while exploring rare books and photos on exhibit. Participants are invited to share photos of their favorite “Gardeners Who Inspire” with an option to display them in the Lloyd’s gallery and on the Lloyd’s social media. Presentations by Carriage House Farm and Turner Farm. Enjoy locally sourced tidbits and craft shrub cocktails.
How to Participate:
- Post pictures of gardeners who inspire you on Instagram, tagging @LloydLibrary #gardenerswhoinspire #LloydLibrary anytime between now and June 1
- Submit digital photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30
- Bring prints to hang on “clothes line” in the gallery on June 1
- Bring framed prints and scrapbooks to display on tables on June 1
Prizes--Garden Themed Gifts from Lloyd Shop:
- Instagram post with most likes, tagged with @LloydLibrary #gardenerswhoinspire or #LloydLibrary
- Drawing from participants who submit digital photos via email to the Lloyd
- Hourly drawing at June 1 reception for those who bring prints, framed photos or scrapbooks to share
Free and open to the public.